Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 20
To change search parameters click here.
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- IbaguéIbagué Colombia.
- Three days tracking in Colca Canyon
- Nazca Desert - flight over Nazca Lines. Nazca Plateau is known especially from the so-called Drawings of Nazca - line system, which when viewed from above resemble the shape of animals or geometric shapes which can be a work of a Nazca culture. Or aliens? ;)
- Lake Titicaca = the highest navigable lake in the world
- Cusco - amazing views from the plane - mountains picks over the clouds. In Cusco we took Peru rail to get to Aguas Calientes where we started our tracking to Machu Picchu
- Arequipa - southern Peru. March 2008. Start point for tracking in Colca Canyon
- Photos of Antioquia, Colombia from 2007. The greater part of Antioquia lies between the rivers Magdalena and Cauca and includes the northern part of the Cordillera Central. Department covered with dense forests and deposits of natural resources make it one of the most important mining centers in Colombia.
- Huacachina oasis - on the way from Nazca to Lima