Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Tolmin is a city located in Slovenia. The main attractions of this colorful town is e.g. modern sport park, or the center of Old Town. Lovers of history, they should find something for yourself, because in the area can see many remains of the First World War.
- The beauty of the gorge of Samaria is located in south-western part of Crete is best reflected in the parable told by the Greeks: "When Zeus was asked - what is the most beautiful place on Earth - replied: Greece. What is the most beautiful places in Greece? - Zeus on this question answered: Crete. And what is most beautiful in Crete - the question Zeus replied: Samaria Gorge. "
- One of the favorite lagoons inhabitants of Cracow, were created as a result of flooding worn limestone quarry. Beautiful place, thanks to the proximity of the city which allows a break from the hustle and bustle in a natural setting, without leaving a Krakow. Lagoon, which consists of two vessels of the combined passage is located near the Park "Twardowski Rocks."
- Kozubnik is a well known place, both for lovers of abandoned buildings, photographers, fans of paint-ball and turbo-golf. Here, suddenly, in the middle of the forest, you can find unused multi-storey buildings and abandoned indoor swimming pools. All in wild mountain scenery of Beskid (Poland).
- No Trespassing: D
- 10th day of our 16-day assault on Spain
- Zar Mountain is a real magnet for active people - thanks to the close location of the relatively largest cities of Silesia, on sunny days attracts flying enthusiasts from the region.
- Hostel "Gleiwitzer Hutte" is a stone cottage with a sloping roof and shutters that was built in 1900 and lies at an altitude of 2176m above sea level.
- Kosciuszko Park is the oldest park situated in Katowice (Poland). This is one of most visited place in town. There are a lot of attractions, e.g. the only one in Poland parachutes tower. In winter you can have a fun here on ski track and sled track. In this park a lot of concerts and other events often take a place. Richness of this park is indescribable ;-)