Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 20
To change search parameters click here.
- Arequipa - southern Peru. March 2008. Start point for tracking in Colca Canyon
- Three days tracking in Colca Canyon
- Photos of Antioquia, Colombia from 2007. The greater part of Antioquia lies between the rivers Magdalena and Cauca and includes the northern part of the Cordillera Central. Department covered with dense forests and deposits of natural resources make it one of the most important mining centers in Colombia.
- Cusco - amazing views from the plane - mountains picks over the clouds. In Cusco we took Peru rail to get to Aguas Calientes where we started our tracking to Machu Picchu
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- Winter does not have to mean a period without travels. We know that this what many of us love - mountains - in winter look even more majestic. We have for you an incentive to share yours expeditions - we invite you to take a part in the winter contest held under the slogan "Greetings from mountains"
- Huacachina oasis - on the way from Nazca to Lima
- IbaguéIbagué Colombia.