Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 25
To change search parameters click here.
- India 2011 - Agra - Taj Mahal
- Cheonggyecheon is a modern waterfront in downtown Seoul. It was developed as a massive urban renewal project, which utilized a stream that was covered before by the infrastructure and used for a public recreation space.
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- GOA - India 2011
- Winter does not have to mean a period without travels. We know that this what many of us love - mountains - in winter look even more majestic. We have for you an incentive to share yours expeditions - we invite you to take a part in the winter contest held under the slogan "Greetings from mountains"
- One of the most famous buildings in the world, known as the Mosque of Omar - the most important landmark of the city of Jerusalem, full of symbolism of the statue of the Holy Land. Located in Old Town.
- India 2011, Kerala - backwaters - six hours of lazy sailing
- India 2011 - Munnar - the world's highest tea plantations
- India 2011 - a ride on an elephant. Pictures taken on the way to Munnar - a small mountain resort, with the world's highest tea plantations located.