- Durmitor - one of the Dinaric mountains (highest peak Bobotovkuk 2522 m) and at the same time the National Park in Montenegro, a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1980, park covers Europe's deepest canyon of the river Tara.
- He was young like the sky without a trace of smile as the wind tore into the flight
He wanted to try, in spite of himself so he stood at the top among the rocks
came the omnious sound of the sea in the distance as if the world was to end up
- Zar Mountain is a real magnet for active people - thanks to the close location of the relatively largest cities of Silesia, on sunny days attracts flying enthusiasts from the region.
- Gliwice Radio Station is the highest wooden building in Europe, its height is easy to remember, because equal measures 111m in height. Brilliant place for a romantic walk, especially at night when you can admire a wooden structure beautifully lit tower. The area around the radio station is well maintained, renovated sidewalks and numerous benches also encourage walking and at rest in this place.
- Hostel "Gleiwitzer Hutte" is a stone cottage with a sloping roof and shutters that was built in 1900 and lies at an altitude of 2176m above sea level.
- Vacation began, and time to travel, relaxing, sightseeing started. Krakow is the perfect place for a holiday. This is an unusual place to which people return often, at least I am coming back :)
- On 27 floor of Qubus Hotel in Katowice (Poland) is located fantastic interior of Sky Bar, where you can find a wide range of alcohol. Sky Bar, except the fact of being the highest pub in south Poland is, first of all, perfect place to have a drink. Profesionall and discrete personell is familiar with their profession. You will find there climatic design, from the top shelf. International customers, mostly, hotel quests. Sky Bar has impress such musicians as Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Phil Collins. One of disadvantages of this pub is necessity of buying magnetic card allowing you to get to last floor, where Sky Bar is situated.
- Bear Cave is near the village Kletno, the band of the Sudetenland. It is considered one of the most beautiful caves in Poland. Cave of the total length of about 2500 meters of corridors is developed on two main levels: the upper floor, dressed to visit, and the lower floor, which is, for technical reasons, not intended for sharing. The tourist route, which is open to tourists is about 360 m, but we can see it about 500 meters of the cave. Keep in mind that, formations robes can not be touched. Bear Cave is open daily (except Mondays and Thursdays) between 9.00-16.40. Only reservation is guaranteed entrance, the cave is closed for 2 months of the year (December, January).