Editorial office: Super Bohater
Chief editor: Kapitan Planeta
Editors: Kapitan Planeta,
- The expedition figure on take a horizontal bike's trip araund the Europe in 2012 year: from Poland, across Czech Republic, Germany to european bike's kingdom - Netherlands
- Vacation began, and time to travel, relaxing, sightseeing started. Krakow is the perfect place for a holiday. This is an unusual place to which people return often, at least I am coming back :)
Country Polska City Katowice Street Kościuszki Number 101 Opening hours od 10.00 Phone (32) 205 61 01, (32) 205 30 77 www www.patio-park.pl/Polish CuisineItalian CuisinePayment CardThe possibility of renting the whole restaurantThe possibility of renting part of the premisesParkingLow-grade alcoholLiquorLive musicMusicDance floorOrders TakeawayLunchbreakfastDinnerDessertService in the local languageEnglish LanguageGerman Language
- Bear Cave is near the village Kletno, the band of the Sudetenland. It is considered one of the most beautiful caves in Poland. Cave of the total length of about 2500 meters of corridors is developed on two main levels: the upper floor, dressed to visit, and the lower floor, which is, for technical reasons, not intended for sharing. The tourist route, which is open to tourists is about 360 m, but we can see it about 500 meters of the cave. Keep in mind that, formations robes can not be touched. Bear Cave is open daily (except Mondays and Thursdays) between 9.00-16.40. Only reservation is guaranteed entrance, the cave is closed for 2 months of the year (December, January).
- Pieniny is a well known tourist region, which enjoys a considerable tourist attraction. Pieniny Mountains and their main summit: "Three Crowns" can be visited any time of year. Pieniny region offers a wide range of accommodation - for a whole year long we can choose both, the number of hotels, private accommodation and three tourist chalets.
- On 27 floor of Qubus Hotel in Katowice (Poland) is located fantastic interior of Sky Bar, where you can find a wide range of alcohol. Sky Bar, except the fact of being the highest pub in south Poland is, first of all, perfect place to have a drink. Profesionall and discrete personell is familiar with their profession. You will find there climatic design, from the top shelf. International customers, mostly, hotel quests. Sky Bar has impress such musicians as Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Phil Collins. One of disadvantages of this pub is necessity of buying magnetic card allowing you to get to last floor, where Sky Bar is situated.
- Nikiszowiec estate in Katowice is a place almost unknown. Narrow, cobbled streets are features characteristic for magical Nikiszowiec :-) This district has been an inspiration for artists as well as for filmmakers. The area became the open air for movies directors such as: Kazimierz Kutz, Radoslaw Brewing, Pieprzyca Matthias, Lech Majewski and Janusz Kidawa.
- Three Ponds Valley is a park and sports-recreational complex, located in my home city, Katowice. In an Ignacy Paderewski district, Muchowiec. The valley has several bike paths and numerous of walking paths :)