- One of the most interesting lakes in Europe-from time to time be flooded by the Austrians called "Gruner See". The exact location shown on the map. Lake fed from the melting snows, its maximum depth reaches 12 meters around May and June.
- Majorca road biking
- The sea coast has always fascinated me with the fact that you can walk by the land only in the one or the other direction. To get to the Rowy from Katowice I had to include a change at Ustka. The day before, I noticed that it does not - Rowy is only 15 km to the east from Ustka. Only remaining question - is it possible to pass this section of coast? The sea can be affected by river or beach can be steep and overgrown ... However, I decided to check it out by my own;)
- He was young like the sky without a trace of smile as the wind tore into the flight
He wanted to try, in spite of himself so he stood at the top among the rocks
came the omnious sound of the sea in the distance as if the world was to end up
- Zar Mountain is a real magnet for active people - thanks to the close location of the relatively largest cities of Silesia, on sunny days attracts flying enthusiasts from the region.
- Tolmin is a city located in Slovenia. The main attractions of this colorful town is e.g. modern sport park, or the center of Old Town. Lovers of history, they should find something for yourself, because in the area can see many remains of the First World War.
- Three Ponds Valley is a park and sports-recreational complex, located in my home city, Katowice. In an Ignacy Paderewski district, Muchowiec. The valley has several bike paths and numerous of walking paths :)
- Kosciuszko Park is the oldest park situated in Katowice (Poland). This is one of most visited place in town. There are a lot of attractions, e.g. the only one in Poland parachutes tower. In winter you can have a fun here on ski track and sled track. In this park a lot of concerts and other events often take a place. Richness of this park is indescribable ;-)
- Canoe track on the river Dunajec. If you want to swim a little bit "harder" than the usual canoeing, and at the same time feel safe - we recommend the track Wietrznice Dunajec, Poland.