- Zar Mountain is a real magnet for active people - thanks to the close location of the relatively largest cities of Silesia, on sunny days attracts flying enthusiasts from the region.
- Gliwice Radio Station is the highest wooden building in Europe, its height is easy to remember, because equal measures 111m in height. Brilliant place for a romantic walk, especially at night when you can admire a wooden structure beautifully lit tower. The area around the radio station is well maintained, renovated sidewalks and numerous benches also encourage walking and at rest in this place.
- On 27 floor of Qubus Hotel in Katowice (Poland) is located fantastic interior of Sky Bar, where you can find a wide range of alcohol. Sky Bar, except the fact of being the highest pub in south Poland is, first of all, perfect place to have a drink. Profesionall and discrete personell is familiar with their profession. You will find there climatic design, from the top shelf. International customers, mostly, hotel quests. Sky Bar has impress such musicians as Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Phil Collins. One of disadvantages of this pub is necessity of buying magnetic card allowing you to get to last floor, where Sky Bar is situated.
- Three Ponds Valley is a park and sports-recreational complex, located in my home city, Katowice. In an Ignacy Paderewski district, Muchowiec. The valley has several bike paths and numerous of walking paths :)
- Nikiszowiec estate in Katowice is a place almost unknown. Narrow, cobbled streets are features characteristic for magical Nikiszowiec :-) This district has been an inspiration for artists as well as for filmmakers. The area became the open air for movies directors such as: Kazimierz Kutz, Radoslaw Brewing, Pieprzyca Matthias, Lech Majewski and Janusz Kidawa.
Country Polska City Katowice Street Kościuszki Number 101 Opening hours od 10.00 Phone (32) 205 61 01, (32) 205 30 77 www www.patio-park.pl/Polish CuisineItalian CuisinePayment CardThe possibility of renting the whole restaurantThe possibility of renting part of the premisesParkingLow-grade alcoholLiquorLive musicMusicDance floorOrders TakeawayLunchbreakfastDinnerDessertService in the local languageEnglish LanguageGerman Language
- Kosciuszko Park is the oldest park situated in Katowice (Poland). This is one of most visited place in town. There are a lot of attractions, e.g. the only one in Poland parachutes tower. In winter you can have a fun here on ski track and sled track. In this park a lot of concerts and other events often take a place. Richness of this park is indescribable ;-)
- This place is situated between Katowice - the capital of the largest aglomeration in Poland, and the city Chorzow. In contains many attraction, e.g. ammusment park and zoological garden. This is great place to have some rest in Katowice.