Search query results (Article)
Matching entries: 7
To change search parameters click here.
- Cheonggyecheon is a modern waterfront in downtown Seoul. It was developed as a massive urban renewal project, which utilized a stream that was covered before by the infrastructure and used for a public recreation space.
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- Winter does not have to mean a period without travels. We know that this what many of us love - mountains - in winter look even more majestic. We have for you an incentive to share yours expeditions - we invite you to take a part in the winter contest held under the slogan "Greetings from mountains"
- India 2011 - a ride on an elephant. Pictures taken on the way to Munnar - a small mountain resort, with the world's highest tea plantations located.
- Masurian Canal is one of the unique structure of the original technical solutions, well-integrated into the environment. It had to combine the Masurian lakes of the Baltic Sea. It was built in the years 1911-1942. After the war stopped its further construction. The presented images were taken on the section of town to the lock Leśniewo Mamerki upper (one of five located on the Terrans Polish). This is a section of about 4.5 km. The path leads along the canal in the picturesque landscape of forests and swamps. Traveling on foot takes about 1-1.5 h. Before heading out for a walk I recommend take measures against mosquitoes:) On the lock is called rope. "Monkey grove", which offers many interesting attractions.
- We know that no matter where you spend this summer. You certainly got an adventure which you will want to share with others
- Take a part in the "round the world" contest. The competition rules are simple. Reward is great and not to be underestimated. The world is small - see you on the trail :)