Search query results (Place)
Matching entries: 73
To change search parameters click here.
- Kozubnik is a well known place, both for lovers of abandoned buildings, photographers, fans of paint-ball and turbo-golf. Here, suddenly, in the middle of the forest, you can find unused multi-storey buildings and abandoned indoor swimming pools. All in wild mountain scenery of Beskid (Poland).
- India 2011 - Agra - Taj Mahal
- Arboretum in Rogow is a garden of a forest park belonging to the Agricultural University.
- Arequipa - southern Peru. March 2008. Start point for tracking in Colca Canyon
- Bear Cave is near the village Kletno, the band of the Sudetenland. It is considered one of the most beautiful caves in Poland. Cave of the total length of about 2500 meters of corridors is developed on two main levels: the upper floor, dressed to visit, and the lower floor, which is, for technical reasons, not intended for sharing. The tourist route, which is open to tourists is about 360 m, but we can see it about 500 meters of the cave. Keep in mind that, formations robes can not be touched. Bear Cave is open daily (except Mondays and Thursdays) between 9.00-16.40. Only reservation is guaranteed entrance, the cave is closed for 2 months of the year (December, January).
- Bieszczady is the western part of Eastern Beskid, between the Mountain Pass Łupkowska and the Mountain Pass Wyszkowska. Beskid range is situated mostly in the Ukraine. A part of the Western Bieszczady is situated in Poland.
- We have a pleasure to present you photographies from a wonderfull to every automotive fan place - The BMW Museum in Monachium. Lucky ones who had the opportunity to visit this place - they have a possibility to enjoy with your own eyes almost every model of BMW which was made ever. Additionaly, there are many prototypes, which was too futuristic to passers admire it for yourself.