Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Cheonggyecheon is a modern waterfront in downtown Seoul. It was developed as a massive urban renewal project, which utilized a stream that was covered before by the infrastructure and used for a public recreation space.
- Monocycle racing is a great thing, in improves your wellness, trim and movement coordination. It is interesting example of fixed gear, additionaly, it makes you happy
- Three days tracking in Colca Canyon
- Photos of Antioquia, Colombia from 2007. The greater part of Antioquia lies between the rivers Magdalena and Cauca and includes the northern part of the Cordillera Central. Department covered with dense forests and deposits of natural resources make it one of the most important mining centers in Colombia.
- Cote d'Azur, coastal part of the French Provence, on the border with Italy.
- Regime, which we, in Poland, know from 20 years ago, the landscape of the Caribbean, wonderful people and music coming from the heart is a combination that is worth living!
- Cusco - amazing views from the plane - mountains picks over the clouds. In Cusco we took Peru rail to get to Aguas Calientes where we started our tracking to Machu Picchu
- Canoe track on the river Dunajec. If you want to swim a little bit "harder" than the usual canoeing, and at the same time feel safe - we recommend the track Wietrznice Dunajec, Poland.
- Durmitor - one of the Dinaric mountains (highest peak Bobotovkuk 2522 m) and at the same time the National Park in Montenegro, a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1980, park covers Europe's deepest canyon of the river Tara.