Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Cote d'Azur, coastal part of the French Provence, on the border with Italy.
- One of the most famous buildings in the world, known as the Mosque of Omar - the most important landmark of the city of Jerusalem, full of symbolism of the statue of the Holy Land. Located in Old Town.
- Canoe track on the river Dunajec. If you want to swim a little bit "harder" than the usual canoeing, and at the same time feel safe - we recommend the track Wietrznice Dunajec, Poland.
- Masurian Canal is one of the unique structure of the original technical solutions, well-integrated into the environment. It had to combine the Masurian lakes of the Baltic Sea. It was built in the years 1911-1942. After the war stopped its further construction. The presented images were taken on the section of town to the lock Leśniewo Mamerki upper (one of five located on the Terrans Polish). This is a section of about 4.5 km. The path leads along the canal in the picturesque landscape of forests and swamps. Traveling on foot takes about 1-1.5 h. Before heading out for a walk I recommend take measures against mosquitoes:) On the lock is called rope. "Monkey grove", which offers many interesting attractions.
- This place is situated between Katowice - the capital of the largest aglomeration in Poland, and the city Chorzow. In contains many attraction, e.g. ammusment park and zoological garden. This is great place to have some rest in Katowice.
- One of the most interesting lakes in Europe-from time to time be flooded by the Austrians called "Gruner See". The exact location shown on the map. Lake fed from the melting snows, its maximum depth reaches 12 meters around May and June.
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- India 2011 - a ride on an elephant. Pictures taken on the way to Munnar - a small mountain resort, with the world's highest tea plantations located.