- Tolmin is a city located in Slovenia. The main attractions of this colorful town is e.g. modern sport park, or the center of Old Town. Lovers of history, they should find something for yourself, because in the area can see many remains of the First World War.
- Kozubnik is a well known place, both for lovers of abandoned buildings, photographers, fans of paint-ball and turbo-golf. Here, suddenly, in the middle of the forest, you can find unused multi-storey buildings and abandoned indoor swimming pools. All in wild mountain scenery of Beskid (Poland).
- Zar Mountain is a real magnet for active people - thanks to the close location of the relatively largest cities of Silesia, on sunny days attracts flying enthusiasts from the region.
- Masurian Canal is one of the unique structure of the original technical solutions, well-integrated into the environment. It had to combine the Masurian lakes of the Baltic Sea. It was built in the years 1911-1942. After the war stopped its further construction. The presented images were taken on the section of town to the lock Leśniewo Mamerki upper (one of five located on the Terrans Polish). This is a section of about 4.5 km. The path leads along the canal in the picturesque landscape of forests and swamps. Traveling on foot takes about 1-1.5 h. Before heading out for a walk I recommend take measures against mosquitoes:) On the lock is called rope. "Monkey grove", which offers many interesting attractions.
- He was young like the sky without a trace of smile as the wind tore into the flight
He wanted to try, in spite of himself so he stood at the top among the rocks
came the omnious sound of the sea in the distance as if the world was to end up