Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Gliwice Radio Station is the highest wooden building in Europe, its height is easy to remember, because equal measures 111m in height. Brilliant place for a romantic walk, especially at night when you can admire a wooden structure beautifully lit tower. The area around the radio station is well maintained, renovated sidewalks and numerous benches also encourage walking and at rest in this place.
- On 27 floor of Qubus Hotel in Katowice (Poland) is located fantastic interior of Sky Bar, where you can find a wide range of alcohol. Sky Bar, except the fact of being the highest pub in south Poland is, first of all, perfect place to have a drink. Profesionall and discrete personell is familiar with their profession. You will find there climatic design, from the top shelf. International customers, mostly, hotel quests. Sky Bar has impress such musicians as Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Phil Collins. One of disadvantages of this pub is necessity of buying magnetic card allowing you to get to last floor, where Sky Bar is situated.
- We have a pleasure to present you photographies from a wonderfull to every automotive fan place - The BMW Museum in Monachium. Lucky ones who had the opportunity to visit this place - they have a possibility to enjoy with your own eyes almost every model of BMW which was made ever. Additionaly, there are many prototypes, which was too futuristic to passers admire it for yourself.
- Skrzyczne is familiar to skis, snowboard and downhill riders mountain in Szczyrk city. There is chairlift, drag lift and many available ski runs. The popularity of this place is great also due to it is situated near Silesia Voivodship.
- Monocycle racing is a great thing, in improves your wellness, trim and movement coordination. It is interesting example of fixed gear, additionaly, it makes you happy
- IbaguéIbagué Colombia.
- Elephant ride while visiting Sukhothai - the historical capital of Thailand
- Malaysia Kulala Lumpur, April 2012
- The French Alps are just as great as Swiss or Italian with one exception ... It is here where we find the roof of Europe. Mont Blanc has been attracting lovers of the mountains but to see it you have to toil, because the mountain is sometimes capricious and often hides in the clouds.