Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Have you ever wondered, how looks like the most beautiful place on the Earth?
- India 2011, Kerala - backwaters - six hours of lazy sailing
- GOA - India 2011
- Three days tracking in Colca Canyon
- Nazca Desert - flight over Nazca Lines. Nazca Plateau is known especially from the so-called Drawings of Nazca - line system, which when viewed from above resemble the shape of animals or geometric shapes which can be a work of a Nazca culture. Or aliens? ;)
- Lake Titicaca = the highest navigable lake in the world
- India 2011 - Agra - Taj Mahal
- Tea Fields in West Malaysia
- Cusco - amazing views from the plane - mountains picks over the clouds. In Cusco we took Peru rail to get to Aguas Calientes where we started our tracking to Machu Picchu