Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- No Trespassing: D
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- 10th day of our 16-day assault on Spain
- Hostel "Gleiwitzer Hutte" is a stone cottage with a sloping roof and shutters that was built in 1900 and lies at an altitude of 2176m above sea level.
- Gliwice Radio Station is the highest wooden building in Europe, its height is easy to remember, because equal measures 111m in height. Brilliant place for a romantic walk, especially at night when you can admire a wooden structure beautifully lit tower. The area around the radio station is well maintained, renovated sidewalks and numerous benches also encourage walking and at rest in this place.
- Gliwice Water Port evening fotographiy - pictures show the influence of water barge locks. Gliwice Water Port is next to the radio station, greenhouse, and the airport, one of the places worth to visit in Gliwice.
- GOA - India 2011