Search query results (Place)
Matching entries: 19
To change search parameters click here.
- One of the most famous buildings in the world, known as the Mosque of Omar - the most important landmark of the city of Jerusalem, full of symbolism of the statue of the Holy Land. Located in Old Town.
- Elephant ride while visiting Sukhothai - the historical capital of Thailand
- Malaysia Kulala Lumpur, April 2012
- GOA - India 2011
- India 2011 - Agra - Taj Mahal
- Tea Fields in West Malaysia
- The Great Wall of China - collective name for defense systems composed of natural dams, the network of forts and towers of observation, and (in the most strategic places) walls of beaten earth, brick or stone, the lining of the northern China against invasions of the peoples of the Great Steppe.
- Our base to visit the Phi Phi island
- Lookout on the island PhiPhi is also the place of evacuation in the event of typhoon - this is the only safe place on the island.