Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Cheonggyecheon is a modern waterfront in downtown Seoul. It was developed as a massive urban renewal project, which utilized a stream that was covered before by the infrastructure and used for a public recreation space.
- The Forbidden City is a former imperial palace located in the middle of Beijing and listed as a World Heritage Cite. On one the gates from the side of the Tiananmen Square there is a photo of
- Salt lake with no outlet located in the lowest depression on Earth - water level reaches 418 meters under see level. Salinity of the lake makes it even knows how to swim easily float on water. Just be careful to lie back and not on the stomach.
- Pieniny is a well known tourist region, which enjoys a considerable tourist attraction. Pieniny Mountains and their main summit: "Three Crowns" can be visited any time of year. Pieniny region offers a wide range of accommodation - for a whole year long we can choose both, the number of hotels, private accommodation and three tourist chalets.
- City of trams and trolleybuses, which is lying in the Czech Republic in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the country, at the Polish border. In the vicinity of the market, you can find countless pubs, which are offering valued worldwide Czech beer. Wires of electric public transport are just everywhere ;-) Overhead!
- Nikiszowiec estate in Katowice is a place almost unknown. Narrow, cobbled streets are features characteristic for magical Nikiszowiec :-) This district has been an inspiration for artists as well as for filmmakers. The area became the open air for movies directors such as: Kazimierz Kutz, Radoslaw Brewing, Pieprzyca Matthias, Lech Majewski and Janusz Kidawa.
- Take a part in the "round the world" contest. The competition rules are simple. Reward is great and not to be underestimated. The world is small - see you on the trail :)
- Winter does not have to mean a period without travels. We know that this what many of us love - mountains - in winter look even more majestic. We have for you an incentive to share yours expeditions - we invite you to take a part in the winter contest held under the slogan "Greetings from mountains"
- We know that no matter where you spend this summer. You certainly got an adventure which you will want to share with others