Search query results (Place)
Matching entries: 73
To change search parameters click here.
- Imperial Palace, which is the main residence of Emperor of Japan, is located in central Tokyo and surrounded by administrative and governmental districts. On this photo there is also seen Otemachi ? financial center and headquarters for large Japanese corporations.
- The Great Wall of China - collective name for defense systems composed of natural dams, the network of forts and towers of observation, and (in the most strategic places) walls of beaten earth, brick or stone, the lining of the northern China against invasions of the peoples of the Great Steppe.
- The Forbidden City is a former imperial palace located in the middle of Beijing and listed as a World Heritage Cite. On one the gates from the side of the Tiananmen Square there is a photo of
- Salt lake with no outlet located in the lowest depression on Earth - water level reaches 418 meters under see level. Salinity of the lake makes it even knows how to swim easily float on water. Just be careful to lie back and not on the stomach.
- He was young like the sky without a trace of smile as the wind tore into the flight
He wanted to try, in spite of himself so he stood at the top among the rocks
came the omnious sound of the sea in the distance as if the world was to end up
- Zar Mountain is a real magnet for active people - thanks to the close location of the relatively largest cities of Silesia, on sunny days attracts flying enthusiasts from the region.
- Tolmin is a city located in Slovenia. The main attractions of this colorful town is e.g. modern sport park, or the center of Old Town. Lovers of history, they should find something for yourself, because in the area can see many remains of the First World War.
- One of the most famous buildings in the world, known as the Mosque of Omar - the most important landmark of the city of Jerusalem, full of symbolism of the statue of the Holy Land. Located in Old Town.
- Gliwice Radio Station is the highest wooden building in Europe, its height is easy to remember, because equal measures 111m in height. Brilliant place for a romantic walk, especially at night when you can admire a wooden structure beautifully lit tower. The area around the radio station is well maintained, renovated sidewalks and numerous benches also encourage walking and at rest in this place.