Search query results (Place)
Matching entries: 73
To change search parameters click here.
- IbaguéIbagué Colombia.
- One of the most interesting lakes in Europe-from time to time be flooded by the Austrians called "Gruner See". The exact location shown on the map. Lake fed from the melting snows, its maximum depth reaches 12 meters around May and June.
- A little bit different New York :)
- Take a part in the "round the world" contest. The competition rules are simple. Reward is great and not to be underestimated. The world is small - see you on the trail :)
- Regime, which we, in Poland, know from 20 years ago, the landscape of the Caribbean, wonderful people and music coming from the heart is a combination that is worth living!
- Photos of Antioquia, Colombia from 2007. The greater part of Antioquia lies between the rivers Magdalena and Cauca and includes the northern part of the Cordillera Central. Department covered with dense forests and deposits of natural resources make it one of the most important mining centers in Colombia.
- Majorca road biking
- Our base to visit the Phi Phi island
- Elephant ride while visiting Sukhothai - the historical capital of Thailand