Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Nikiszowiec estate in Katowice is a place almost unknown. Narrow, cobbled streets are features characteristic for magical Nikiszowiec :-) This district has been an inspiration for artists as well as for filmmakers. The area became the open air for movies directors such as: Kazimierz Kutz, Radoslaw Brewing, Pieprzyca Matthias, Lech Majewski and Janusz Kidawa.
- In the heart of Paris, the Seine splits to sail on both sides of Notre Dame. This is the place called "The Island of Paris", and that place has set a goal of my one day expedition, which was to start in a must see for every tourist spot - the Eiffel tower. Hiking, leading along the Seine is marked on the map.
- City of trams and trolleybuses, which is lying in the Czech Republic in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the country, at the Polish border. In the vicinity of the market, you can find countless pubs, which are offering valued worldwide Czech beer. Wires of electric public transport are just everywhere ;-) Overhead!
Country Polska City Katowice Street Kościuszki Number 101 Opening hours od 10.00 Phone (32) 205 61 01, (32) 205 30 77 www www.patio-park.pl/Polish CuisineItalian CuisinePayment CardThe possibility of renting the whole restaurantThe possibility of renting part of the premisesParkingLow-grade alcoholLiquorLive musicMusicDance floorOrders TakeawayLunchbreakfastDinnerDessertService in the local languageEnglish LanguageGerman Language
- Have you ever wondered, how looks like the most beautiful place on the Earth?
- Lookout on the island PhiPhi is also the place of evacuation in the event of typhoon - this is the only safe place on the island.
- We know that no matter where you spend this summer. You certainly got an adventure which you will want to share with others