Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
Country Polska City Katowice Street Kościuszki Number 101 Opening hours od 10.00 Phone (32) 205 61 01, (32) 205 30 77 www www.patio-park.pl/Polish CuisineItalian CuisinePayment CardThe possibility of renting the whole restaurantThe possibility of renting part of the premisesParkingLow-grade alcoholLiquorLive musicMusicDance floorOrders TakeawayLunchbreakfastDinnerDessertService in the local languageEnglish LanguageGerman Language
- The beauty of the gorge of Samaria is located in south-western part of Crete is best reflected in the parable told by the Greeks: "When Zeus was asked - what is the most beautiful place on Earth - replied: Greece. What is the most beautiful places in Greece? - Zeus on this question answered: Crete. And what is most beautiful in Crete - the question Zeus replied: Samaria Gorge. "
- One of the favorite lagoons inhabitants of Cracow, were created as a result of flooding worn limestone quarry. Beautiful place, thanks to the proximity of the city which allows a break from the hustle and bustle in a natural setting, without leaving a Krakow. Lagoon, which consists of two vessels of the combined passage is located near the Park "Twardowski Rocks."
- Kosciuszko Park is the oldest park situated in Katowice (Poland). This is one of most visited place in town. There are a lot of attractions, e.g. the only one in Poland parachutes tower. In winter you can have a fun here on ski track and sled track. In this park a lot of concerts and other events often take a place. Richness of this park is indescribable ;-)
- Canoe track on the river Dunajec. If you want to swim a little bit "harder" than the usual canoeing, and at the same time feel safe - we recommend the track Wietrznice Dunajec, Poland.
- Masurian Canal is one of the unique structure of the original technical solutions, well-integrated into the environment. It had to combine the Masurian lakes of the Baltic Sea. It was built in the years 1911-1942. After the war stopped its further construction. The presented images were taken on the section of town to the lock Leśniewo Mamerki upper (one of five located on the Terrans Polish). This is a section of about 4.5 km. The path leads along the canal in the picturesque landscape of forests and swamps. Traveling on foot takes about 1-1.5 h. Before heading out for a walk I recommend take measures against mosquitoes:) On the lock is called rope. "Monkey grove", which offers many interesting attractions.
- This place is situated between Katowice - the capital of the largest aglomeration in Poland, and the city Chorzow. In contains many attraction, e.g. ammusment park and zoological garden. This is great place to have some rest in Katowice.
- We have a pleasure to present you photographies from a wonderfull to every automotive fan place - The BMW Museum in Monachium. Lucky ones who had the opportunity to visit this place - they have a possibility to enjoy with your own eyes almost every model of BMW which was made ever. Additionaly, there are many prototypes, which was too futuristic to passers admire it for yourself.