Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- India 2011 - a ride on an elephant. Pictures taken on the way to Munnar - a small mountain resort, with the world's highest tea plantations located.
- GOA - India 2011
- Bangkok 2012
- Three days tracking in Colca Canyon
- Nazca Desert - flight over Nazca Lines. Nazca Plateau is known especially from the so-called Drawings of Nazca - line system, which when viewed from above resemble the shape of animals or geometric shapes which can be a work of a Nazca culture. Or aliens? ;)
- Lake Titicaca = the highest navigable lake in the world
- Huacachina oasis - on the way from Nazca to Lima
- Machu Picchu - city of the Incas. One of the world highest train lines.