Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 25
To change search parameters click here.
- The Great Wall of China - collective name for defense systems composed of natural dams, the network of forts and towers of observation, and (in the most strategic places) walls of beaten earth, brick or stone, the lining of the northern China against invasions of the peoples of the Great Steppe.
- Our base to visit the Phi Phi island
- Lookout on the island PhiPhi is also the place of evacuation in the event of typhoon - this is the only safe place on the island.
- Singapore - the capital - modern skyscrapers and a strange prohibition of eating green fruit;-)
- Bangkok 2012
- Tel Aviv - the capital of Israel, February 2007
- Imperial Palace, which is the main residence of Emperor of Japan, is located in central Tokyo and surrounded by administrative and governmental districts. On this photo there is also seen Otemachi ? financial center and headquarters for large Japanese corporations.
- Cheonggyecheon is a modern waterfront in downtown Seoul. It was developed as a massive urban renewal project, which utilized a stream that was covered before by the infrastructure and used for a public recreation space.
- The Forbidden City is a former imperial palace located in the middle of Beijing and listed as a World Heritage Cite. On one the gates from the side of the Tiananmen Square there is a photo of