Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 20
To change search parameters click here.
- IbaguéIbagué Colombia.
- Photos of Antioquia, Colombia from 2007. The greater part of Antioquia lies between the rivers Magdalena and Cauca and includes the northern part of the Cordillera Central. Department covered with dense forests and deposits of natural resources make it one of the most important mining centers in Colombia.
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- Three days tracking in Colca Canyon
- Nazca Desert - flight over Nazca Lines. Nazca Plateau is known especially from the so-called Drawings of Nazca - line system, which when viewed from above resemble the shape of animals or geometric shapes which can be a work of a Nazca culture. Or aliens? ;)
- Lake Titicaca = the highest navigable lake in the world