Search query results (Place)
Matching entries: 37
To change search parameters click here.
- Kosciuszko Park is the oldest park situated in Katowice (Poland). This is one of most visited place in town. There are a lot of attractions, e.g. the only one in Poland parachutes tower. In winter you can have a fun here on ski track and sled track. In this park a lot of concerts and other events often take a place. Richness of this park is indescribable ;-)
- Canoe track on the river Dunajec. If you want to swim a little bit "harder" than the usual canoeing, and at the same time feel safe - we recommend the track Wietrznice Dunajec, Poland.
- This place is situated between Katowice - the capital of the largest aglomeration in Poland, and the city Chorzow. In contains many attraction, e.g. ammusment park and zoological garden. This is great place to have some rest in Katowice.
- We have a pleasure to present you photographies from a wonderfull to every automotive fan place - The BMW Museum in Monachium. Lucky ones who had the opportunity to visit this place - they have a possibility to enjoy with your own eyes almost every model of BMW which was made ever. Additionaly, there are many prototypes, which was too futuristic to passers admire it for yourself.
- Skrzyczne is familiar to skis, snowboard and downhill riders mountain in Szczyrk city. There is chairlift, drag lift and many available ski runs. The popularity of this place is great also due to it is situated near Silesia Voivodship.
- Monocycle racing is a great thing, in improves your wellness, trim and movement coordination. It is interesting example of fixed gear, additionaly, it makes you happy
- Bieszczady is the western part of Eastern Beskid, between the Mountain Pass Łupkowska and the Mountain Pass Wyszkowska. Beskid range is situated mostly in the Ukraine. A part of the Western Bieszczady is situated in Poland.
- Gliwice Water Port evening fotographiy - pictures show the influence of water barge locks. Gliwice Water Port is next to the radio station, greenhouse, and the airport, one of the places worth to visit in Gliwice.
- City of trams and trolleybuses, which is lying in the Czech Republic in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the country, at the Polish border. In the vicinity of the market, you can find countless pubs, which are offering valued worldwide Czech beer. Wires of electric public transport are just everywhere ;-) Overhead!