Search query results (Place)
Matching entries: 37
To change search parameters click here.
- 10th day of our 16-day assault on Spain
- Arboretum in Rogow is a garden of a forest park belonging to the Agricultural University.
- Cote d'Azur, coastal part of the French Provence, on the border with Italy.
- Durmitor - one of the Dinaric mountains (highest peak Bobotovkuk 2522 m) and at the same time the National Park in Montenegro, a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1980, park covers Europe's deepest canyon of the river Tara.
- He was young like the sky without a trace of smile as the wind tore into the flight
He wanted to try, in spite of himself so he stood at the top among the rocks
came the omnious sound of the sea in the distance as if the world was to end up
- Zar Mountain is a real magnet for active people - thanks to the close location of the relatively largest cities of Silesia, on sunny days attracts flying enthusiasts from the region.
- Tolmin is a city located in Slovenia. The main attractions of this colorful town is e.g. modern sport park, or the center of Old Town. Lovers of history, they should find something for yourself, because in the area can see many remains of the First World War.
- Gliwice Radio Station is the highest wooden building in Europe, its height is easy to remember, because equal measures 111m in height. Brilliant place for a romantic walk, especially at night when you can admire a wooden structure beautifully lit tower. The area around the radio station is well maintained, renovated sidewalks and numerous benches also encourage walking and at rest in this place.