Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 44
To change search parameters click here.
- No Trespassing: D
- 10th day of our 16-day assault on Spain
- In the heart of Paris, the Seine splits to sail on both sides of Notre Dame. This is the place called "The Island of Paris", and that place has set a goal of my one day expedition, which was to start in a must see for every tourist spot - the Eiffel tower. Hiking, leading along the Seine is marked on the map.
- Arboretum in Rogow is a garden of a forest park belonging to the Agricultural University.
- Cote d'Azur, coastal part of the French Provence, on the border with Italy.
- Durmitor - one of the Dinaric mountains (highest peak Bobotovkuk 2522 m) and at the same time the National Park in Montenegro, a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1980, park covers Europe's deepest canyon of the river Tara.
- He was young like the sky without a trace of smile as the wind tore into the flight
He wanted to try, in spite of himself so he stood at the top among the rocks
came the omnious sound of the sea in the distance as if the world was to end up