Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- He was young like the sky without a trace of smile as the wind tore into the flight
He wanted to try, in spite of himself so he stood at the top among the rocks
came the omnious sound of the sea in the distance as if the world was to end up
- Vacation began, and time to travel, relaxing, sightseeing started. Krakow is the perfect place for a holiday. This is an unusual place to which people return often, at least I am coming back :)
- Bear Cave is near the village Kletno, the band of the Sudetenland. It is considered one of the most beautiful caves in Poland. Cave of the total length of about 2500 meters of corridors is developed on two main levels: the upper floor, dressed to visit, and the lower floor, which is, for technical reasons, not intended for sharing. The tourist route, which is open to tourists is about 360 m, but we can see it about 500 meters of the cave. Keep in mind that, formations robes can not be touched. Bear Cave is open daily (except Mondays and Thursdays) between 9.00-16.40. Only reservation is guaranteed entrance, the cave is closed for 2 months of the year (December, January).
- Three Ponds Valley is a park and sports-recreational complex, located in my home city, Katowice. In an Ignacy Paderewski district, Muchowiec. The valley has several bike paths and numerous of walking paths :)
- Bieszczady is the western part of Eastern Beskid, between the Mountain Pass Łupkowska and the Mountain Pass Wyszkowska. Beskid range is situated mostly in the Ukraine. A part of the Western Bieszczady is situated in Poland.
- Gliwice Water Port evening fotographiy - pictures show the influence of water barge locks. Gliwice Water Port is next to the radio station, greenhouse, and the airport, one of the places worth to visit in Gliwice.
- A little bit different New York :)
- Regime, which we, in Poland, know from 20 years ago, the landscape of the Caribbean, wonderful people and music coming from the heart is a combination that is worth living!
- Photos of Antioquia, Colombia from 2007. The greater part of Antioquia lies between the rivers Magdalena and Cauca and includes the northern part of the Cordillera Central. Department covered with dense forests and deposits of natural resources make it one of the most important mining centers in Colombia.