Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Arequipa - southern Peru. March 2008. Start point for tracking in Colca Canyon
- Statue of Liberty
- In the heart of Paris, the Seine splits to sail on both sides of Notre Dame. This is the place called "The Island of Paris", and that place has set a goal of my one day expedition, which was to start in a must see for every tourist spot - the Eiffel tower. Hiking, leading along the Seine is marked on the map.
- Arboretum in Rogow is a garden of a forest park belonging to the Agricultural University.
- Durmitor - one of the Dinaric mountains (highest peak Bobotovkuk 2522 m) and at the same time the National Park in Montenegro, a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1980, park covers Europe's deepest canyon of the river Tara.
- The Great Wall of China - collective name for defense systems composed of natural dams, the network of forts and towers of observation, and (in the most strategic places) walls of beaten earth, brick or stone, the lining of the northern China against invasions of the peoples of the Great Steppe.