Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Machu Picchu - city of the Incas. One of the world highest train lines.
- Majorca road biking
- Tea Fields in West Malaysia
- Malaysia Kulala Lumpur, April 2012
- Masurian Canal is one of the unique structure of the original technical solutions, well-integrated into the environment. It had to combine the Masurian lakes of the Baltic Sea. It was built in the years 1911-1942. After the war stopped its further construction. The presented images were taken on the section of town to the lock Leśniewo Mamerki upper (one of five located on the Terrans Polish). This is a section of about 4.5 km. The path leads along the canal in the picturesque landscape of forests and swamps. Traveling on foot takes about 1-1.5 h. Before heading out for a walk I recommend take measures against mosquitoes:) On the lock is called rope. "Monkey grove", which offers many interesting attractions.
- A little bit different New York :)
- Nazca Desert - flight over Nazca Lines. Nazca Plateau is known especially from the so-called Drawings of Nazca - line system, which when viewed from above resemble the shape of animals or geometric shapes which can be a work of a Nazca culture. Or aliens? ;)
- Statue of Liberty