Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 7
To change search parameters click here.
- One of the most interesting lakes in Europe-from time to time be flooded by the Austrians called "Gruner See". The exact location shown on the map. Lake fed from the melting snows, its maximum depth reaches 12 meters around May and June.
- A little bit different New York :)
- Take a part in the "round the world" contest. The competition rules are simple. Reward is great and not to be underestimated. The world is small - see you on the trail :)
- Regime, which we, in Poland, know from 20 years ago, the landscape of the Caribbean, wonderful people and music coming from the heart is a combination that is worth living!
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- Winter does not have to mean a period without travels. We know that this what many of us love - mountains - in winter look even more majestic. We have for you an incentive to share yours expeditions - we invite you to take a part in the winter contest held under the slogan "Greetings from mountains"
- We know that no matter where you spend this summer. You certainly got an adventure which you will want to share with others