Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 7
To change search parameters click here.
- Take a part in the "round the world" contest. The competition rules are simple. Reward is great and not to be underestimated. The world is small - see you on the trail :)
- Photos of Antioquia, Colombia from 2007. The greater part of Antioquia lies between the rivers Magdalena and Cauca and includes the northern part of the Cordillera Central. Department covered with dense forests and deposits of natural resources make it one of the most important mining centers in Colombia.
- Winter does not have to mean a period without travels. We know that this what many of us love - mountains - in winter look even more majestic. We have for you an incentive to share yours expeditions - we invite you to take a part in the winter contest held under the slogan "Greetings from mountains"
- We know that no matter where you spend this summer. You certainly got an adventure which you will want to share with others
- Tel Aviv - the capital of Israel, February 2007
- Salt lake with no outlet located in the lowest depression on Earth - water level reaches 418 meters under see level. Salinity of the lake makes it even knows how to swim easily float on water. Just be careful to lie back and not on the stomach.
- One of the most famous buildings in the world, known as the Mosque of Omar - the most important landmark of the city of Jerusalem, full of symbolism of the statue of the Holy Land. Located in Old Town.