Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 91
To change search parameters click here.
- Skrzyczne is familiar to skis, snowboard and downhill riders mountain in Szczyrk city. There is chairlift, drag lift and many available ski runs. The popularity of this place is great also due to it is situated near Silesia Voivodship.
- Monocycle racing is a great thing, in improves your wellness, trim and movement coordination. It is interesting example of fixed gear, additionaly, it makes you happy
- Bieszczady is the western part of Eastern Beskid, between the Mountain Pass Łupkowska and the Mountain Pass Wyszkowska. Beskid range is situated mostly in the Ukraine. A part of the Western Bieszczady is situated in Poland.
- Gliwice Water Port evening fotographiy - pictures show the influence of water barge locks. Gliwice Water Port is next to the radio station, greenhouse, and the airport, one of the places worth to visit in Gliwice.
- City of trams and trolleybuses, which is lying in the Czech Republic in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the country, at the Polish border. In the vicinity of the market, you can find countless pubs, which are offering valued worldwide Czech beer. Wires of electric public transport are just everywhere ;-) Overhead!
- Kozubnik is a well known place, both for lovers of abandoned buildings, photographers, fans of paint-ball and turbo-golf. Here, suddenly, in the middle of the forest, you can find unused multi-storey buildings and abandoned indoor swimming pools. All in wild mountain scenery of Beskid (Poland).