Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 25
To change search parameters click here.
- Take a part in the "round the world" contest. The competition rules are simple. Reward is great and not to be underestimated. The world is small - see you on the trail :)
- Our base to visit the Phi Phi island
- Elephant ride while visiting Sukhothai - the historical capital of Thailand
- Malaysia Kulala Lumpur, April 2012
- Lookout on the island PhiPhi is also the place of evacuation in the event of typhoon - this is the only safe place on the island.
- Eccentric explorer Wladyslaw Lobuda on an extreme journey around the world . He declares that he does not spend a cent on accommodation . Share with you ways to free travel expedition can be followed https://www.facebook.com/FlyAwayTv and www.flyawayTV.com. To survive various stages of the journey Wladyslaw Labuda take the unusual task in many exotic corners of the globe .
- Winter does not have to mean a period without travels. We know that this what many of us love - mountains - in winter look even more majestic. We have for you an incentive to share yours expeditions - we invite you to take a part in the winter contest held under the slogan "Greetings from mountains"
- We know that no matter where you spend this summer. You certainly got an adventure which you will want to share with others
- India 2011, Kerala - backwaters - six hours of lazy sailing