Search query results (All)
Matching entries: 25
To change search parameters click here.
- Imperial Palace, which is the main residence of Emperor of Japan, is located in central Tokyo and surrounded by administrative and governmental districts. On this photo there is also seen Otemachi ? financial center and headquarters for large Japanese corporations.
- The Great Wall of China - collective name for defense systems composed of natural dams, the network of forts and towers of observation, and (in the most strategic places) walls of beaten earth, brick or stone, the lining of the northern China against invasions of the peoples of the Great Steppe.
- Cheonggyecheon is a modern waterfront in downtown Seoul. It was developed as a massive urban renewal project, which utilized a stream that was covered before by the infrastructure and used for a public recreation space.
- The Forbidden City is a former imperial palace located in the middle of Beijing and listed as a World Heritage Cite. On one the gates from the side of the Tiananmen Square there is a photo of
- Salt lake with no outlet located in the lowest depression on Earth - water level reaches 418 meters under see level. Salinity of the lake makes it even knows how to swim easily float on water. Just be careful to lie back and not on the stomach.
- One of the most famous buildings in the world, known as the Mosque of Omar - the most important landmark of the city of Jerusalem, full of symbolism of the statue of the Holy Land. Located in Old Town.